Monday, 19 November 2012

Pepper's 42nd Birthday!


Yesterday, Nov 18, was Pepper's 42nd Birthday (6 human years), and for the first time, he had a real cake instead of the usual meat cake with a stick of biscuit on top (to represent a candle). Here's a snapshot of a very "mature" Pepper right before he devoured his sugarless pastry treats!

It seems Pepper has been missing in action for a long time, and some of you may be wondering if the webcomic I started a year ago has finally fizzled out after a brief moment of brilliance. No it hasn't. I've just taken a long break to take care of some important personal matters. I won't reveal what they are, but they may appear (highly dramatized, of course) in future comic strips! In a couple of weeks, I should be able to settle back into my old schedule and be able to produce At Home With Pepper with more regularity. I promise it will be better than ever before. Like the recently re-elected Obama said, the best is yet to be...

And of course, happy birthday, old pal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!